If it doesn’t hurt, why fix it?
Dental Care seems to be something that is often put off for a later date. The problem with this is that smaller problems that do not cause pain turn into larger problems that are more involved and more expensive to fix.
Dental care is a series of preventing larger problems. Good oral health enhances our ability to speak, smile, eat, and show our emotions through facial expressions.
Preventative Dental Services
These are some of the preventive sevices offered.
Regular Oral Exam
usually every 6 months
Benefits from preventing problems
- Good oral hygiene and a good diet prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Fillings prevent larger cavities and toothaches.
- Crowns prevent teeth from breaking and are a barrier to future decay.
- Root canals prevent serious mouth infections and losing teeth.
- Regular cleanings prevent loose teeth and receding gums.
- Well positioned teeth, an adjusted bite, and a bite splint prevent excessive wear on the teeth and joints.
- Dental implants prevent you from losing your appetite and your smile.